Get Certified to Instruct the Core X System™
Module 1/ Level 1 Includes:
- (7) Audio-lead slide-format lessons that can be re-reviewed within 60 days (not downloadable)
- Embedded videos featuring the 10 Core X System™ step-drills
- Embedded videos featuring beginner and advanced workouts
- Instructions to learn program-writing ‘short-hand’
- 50-question exam
- Certificate of Completion (with passing grade)
- Enrollment in the searchable Core X System™ Certified Provider-Instructor Network (CPIN)
- (3) months access to the CPIN Portal (prescribe-able injury-specific exercise videos)
- Back-office CPIN set-up support
Professional Certification Learning Outcomes:
1. Define the origin and purpose of the Core X System™
2. Explain the conditioning pathway to the End Stage.
3. Define the human CORE.
4. Explain how ToLS affects joint function.
5. Discuss the importance of Core X System™ (5) Principles.
6. Identify Inner & Outer Units, and Functional Slings.
7. Explain human pathokinematics of posture and alignment.
8. Administer of preliminary movement pattern screenings.
9. Discuss diagnostics related to hFMP.
10. Define Associated vs. Disassociated movement patterns.
11. Explain the difference between Failure and Fatigue.
12. Instruct the Core X System (10) basic drills with variations.
13. Design therapeutic movement patterns and sequences.
Discover how we use the Core X System here at the Core X System Campus to improve athletic therapeutic outcomes by visiting our YouTube Channel at: Core X System Sports Medicine.
Professional certification is open to: ATC, CSCS, DC, DO, DOM, DPT-PT-PTA, MD, ND, OT